What kind of data do we collect?
Visitors to our website provide us with specific types of data, including personal data relating to them. We collect, store and use personal data of visitors to our website only if this data is provided directly by them (for example via our contact form), or if it is clear that the personal data is provided to us for processing. We do not use your personal data for any other purpose, unless you have given us your permission to do so or we are legally obliged or permitted to do so.
We process the personal data of visitors to our website for the following purposes:
- to grant access to the website https://domaine-lancienne-ecole.com.
- to use the different functions of our website.
- to contact you if you have asked us to do so.
- to gain insight into the use of our website.
- improving and evaluating our website and services.
- to enable you to share our web pages on different social media channels.
Confidentiality & Security
We will not provide your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We will not disclose your personal data to third parties, unless this is necessary for the execution of an agreement or if this is required or permitted by law.
We take security measures to limit and prevent misuse of and unauthorized access to your personal information. We ensure that only authorized persons have access to your personal data and that access to your personal data is controlled.
- to offer and protect the functionalities of our website (technical or functional cookies);
- Analyse and improve the use of our website (analytics cookies);
- make the internet offer more interesting for you by displaying ads that suit your interests and allow you to share our web pages on different social media channels (advertisements & social media cookies).
Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure the functioning of specific functions of our website and make it possible to remember your user preferences. These cookies can be used to correctly display fonts and remember your user session on the web server.
Advertising & social media cookies
Enabling and disabling cookies
You can prevent cookies from being placed by adjusting the settings on your browser. Most websites do not function optimally when cookies are disabled.
Removal of Cookies
Most cookies have an expiry date. They expire automatically after a certain period of time and no longer register data about your visit to the website. To manually delete cookies (before expiry), please refer to your browser manual.
The preferences for cookies on this website can be adjusted here
Third Party Sites
Opt-out and cookies
As a consumer, you have the right to refrain from using your data or to ask for an insight into which personal data is stored. If you have provided us with your personal data, you may request us to view, modify, transfer or delete it. This request can be made by sending an e-mail to info(@)domaine-lancienne-ecole.com.
National supervisory authority
We can help you if you have any complaints about our processing of your personal data. Pursuant to the privacy legislation, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Personal Data Authority against the processing of your personal data by us. For this purpose, you can contact the Personal Data Authority.
If you have any concerns about privacy in the processing of your personal data through our website, please contact us at info(@)domaine-lancienne-ecole.com.